11. Januar 2008

Tipps von Zac-Wie küsst man richtig?

Zac starts his advice with, “Be respectful of the other person and don’t just get on in there and grope all over the place. My favorite kisses happen when I’ve taken it nice and slow.”
What makes his stomach turn, “When girls rotate their tongues around your mouth like a washing machine, that’s not a good idea. I’ve never experienced a washing-machine kiss, but I’ve heard about them.”
Zac saves his best tip for last: “Go easy and take your time. Don’t try to swallow the person you’re kissing by opening your mouth so wide!”

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was extremely pleased to uncover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time due
to this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of
it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new information in your website.


Also visit my web-site: anti cellulite treatment